When you or someone you love is arrested for a crime, it can be one of the most stressful times in your life. You may not know what to do and who to trust. Thankfully, there are bail bond companies that can help.
These services will work with you and your loved ones to get them out of jail as fast as possible. But how do you choose the best one? How do you know if they’re trustworthy? Keep reading to discover why a full-service bail bond company is the right choice for any kind of criminal offense and how to find the perfect one near you.
If you or a loved one has been arrested for any type of crime, getting out of jail can be complicated and confusing. Depending on the seriousness of the crime, even friends and family members may hesitate before offering assistance with posting bail.
When friends or family members are willing to help, they’ll most likely need a lot of information—and probably want references from other people who have used their services before. If you’ve never used a bail bond company before or don’t know anyone that has, finding the right company can be challenging.
That’s why it’s so important to understand exactly what services are available when searching for this sort of business. A full-service bail bond company will provide many different types of assistance when it comes to bail bonds for any kind of criminal offense.
What to Look for When Choosing a Full-Service Bail Bond Company
When you’re looking for a full-service bail bond company, you want to choose the one that will best meet your particular needs.
Even within the full-service category, there is a wide range of choices, so it’s best to start with a few key questions about each company to narrow down your search. What areas do they serve? Do they offer services for every type of criminal offense? What types of payment options do they offer? Do they have a track record of success?
Types of Criminal Offenses that Require a Bail Bond
There are a few different types of criminal offenses that require a bail bond. These include:
- Felony – A felony is the most serious type of crime and can result in a long prison sentence if the defendant is convicted. Bail for felonies is higher than other types of crimes and often cannot be posted by the accused individual.
- Misdemeanors – Misdemeanors are less serious crimes that usually carry a short prison sentence if the defendant is convicted. Bail for these crimes is less expensive than felonies.
- Violations – Violations are minor offenses like jaywalking or public intoxication. Violators are typically given a citation and released on their promise to appear in court.
Services Provided by Full-Service Bail Bond Companies
Full-service bail bond companies provide many important services related to bail bonds for any type of criminal offense.
When you choose a company that offers full-service bail bonds, you can expect them to do the following:
- Screening clients – Full-service companies will work with you to determine how much your bail should be, but they’ll also screen clients to make sure they’re appropriate for their services.
- Taking care of the paperwork – full-service companies will help you with all the paperwork related to your loved one’s arrest and bail, including talking to the court to find out what you need to do to get them released.
Finding a Bail Bond Service That Offers Bail Bonds for Any Type of Crime
When it comes to finding a bail bond service that offers bail bonds for any type of crime, the first thing you want to do is find out what types of crimes they specialize in. While you might be looking for a bail bond company that helps with every kind of crime, there are many companies that specialize in certain types of offenses.
For example, if you or a loved one has been arrested for a drug offense, it’s a good idea to work with a company that specializes in drug crimes. These companies are especially knowledgeable about dealing with drug-related crimes and can get your friend or family member out of jail faster than a generalist would be able to.
Why You Should Only Work With Reputable Full-Service Companies
While it’s important to find a full-service bail bond company that offers bail bonds for any type of crime, it’s even more important to make sure that the company is reputable. You’re putting a lot of trust in the company you choose to work with, so it’s important to be extra careful when choosing one.
Why Atomic Bail Bonds is the Best Full-Service Bail Bond Company in Connecticut
Atomic Bail Bonds is the best full-service bail bonding company in Connecticut. We proudly serve all of Connecticut, from New Haven to Bridgeport and beyond. We are a full-service bail bonding company with a reputation for excellence.
We are proud to provide bail bonding and bail cash bonding services to the communities of New Haven, Hamden, North Haven, Orange, Woodbridge, West Haven, East Haven, Hartford, Avon, Cromwell, Rocky Hill, Middletown, Plainville, New Britain, Bristol, Meriden, and Bridgeport.
When you choose Atomic Bail Bonds, you can expect the following:
- A dedicated team of experts – We know the bail bonding and bail cash bonding process inside and out and are committed to helping you find the best possible solution for your situation.
- A knowledgeable and friendly team – Our team members are friendly, knowledgeable, and eager to help you with any questions you have during this stressful time.
- A team you can trust – We are fully licensed and insured. Furthermore, we are trusted by the people of Connecticut as we have served them well for many years.
In the end, choosing a full-service bail bond company is an important decision that could significantly impact the outcome of your loved one’s case.
When you are charged with any type of crime, call Atomic Bail Bonds without delay!